Friday, May 9, 2008

More to come...

I have several things I am working on. Be patient and I will post as soon as I get them completed. I will post the things for Mother's Day after Sunday. My mom can look on my blog and do not want to take the fun out of it for her.

I have many ideas for upcoming workshops and clubs. The latest is that Chelsea Sparks contacted me about putting together a club. The club would consist of 10 people who would meet once a month for 11 month (we would skip December, too crazy). Each person would get to be a hostess with the 11th month being mystery hostess. This means everyone's name would go back into the drawing and the person that is drawn that night would get the hostess benefits. We would make a project each month at the club meetings. Please email me at tlgood03@yahoo.com if you are interested in signing up. I already have 3 for sure people so we need 7 more. If I need to start another club that would not be a problem. The days we are looking at are Monday, Thursday and 1 or 2 Fridays.

I will be having some workshops coming up over the summer and through the year. I will be posting them on here later with pictures of projects.

I am so excited about all the new stuff our group has going on.

No comments: