Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WOW!!

It has been a really long time since I have updated. Sorry!! It has been go, go, go around here over the summer. At the end of July we went to Corpus Christi with Tony for Ag Teachers Conference and after their sessions we got to play. Hunter thought he could swim in the beach water like the swimming pool. Unfortunely he swallowed a mouth full of salt water. Yucky!! He then decided we should go swim in the pool instead. We had a great time but we were very glad to be home. That was our first vacation with 2 kids.

When we returned home I received a phone call from Tammy Samuelson at the bank to say that I had won a prize. When we got there I had guessed an amount for a jar full of goodies and I was the closest. I won 4 tickets to Splashtown, 4 meal tickets @ $10 each, gas money, a beach bag filled with 2 beach towels, water and snacks. So on Monday, August 11th we went to Splashtown and had a blast. Hunter wanted to ride the slides he could by his self. Over and Over again that is all we heard. Bryson loves the water so he was a happy camper for the whole trip. We have had fun as a family this summer.

No comments: